DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE EBOOK NOW!
The most used link building secrets all in one place? YES PLEASE. Pop us your details below and our PDF will hit your inbox in a few minutes.
Probate is the judicial process whereby a Will is proved in a court of law to confirm that the Will is valid. An estate can then be distributed.
In cases where there is no Will, the probate process is still necessary in order to settle the estate in line with the rules of intestacy.
If somebody dies leaving a property with no other persons name attached to it, then you will have to go through probate in order to transfer the name over to the person inheriting.
Probate can also be required for sums of money to be released from bank accounts and various types of policies.
1. They are an executor named in a will;
2. They are named in the will to receive some or all of the estate;
3. The deceased did not leave a will and you are their next of kin, in the following order of priority:
Sons or Daughters, including adopted children but excluding step-children.
In cases where all deceased, the children of the above become entitled
Some people decide to embark on the probate process themselves and some people instruct professionals. The process can be daunting and complex.
What you get with Life Choice Legal as the professional:
1. We take the stress out of dealing with the already difficult time of losing a loved one
2. We know the legal process and know what needs doing
3.We provide a personal and professional service
4. We take the weight off your shoulders
Life Choice Legal can provide with the assistance you need when dealing with probate. Call us now to see how we can help you with.